Welcome to Clean Team!!
Here is some information about Clean Team and how we operate. Started in 1993 with a small collection of homes, Clean Team now has over 54 clients who have mostly come to us through referrals. I believe the integrity of our company is based on the happiness and loyalty of our clientele.
House Clean Details
My husband James and I are the ones who take personal care of your home. We usually work in groups of two.
What a Basic Clean covers:
• Kitchen includes countertops, toaster, microwave, stovetop, outside of fridge, sinks, floor
• Bathrooms include shower/tub, toilet, sink, floor
• Dust and vacuum all rooms
• Mop all hard surfaces – wood and stone
Items that are NOT included, unless requested:
• Cat boxes
• Flat screen TV’s, computer screens and keyboards
• Mini-blinds (1” metal)
• Windows (we DO spot clean kid prints and such)
• Office desks, unless asked (we don’t want to disrupt your order)
• Doing dishes, laundry, making beds *DONE ON REQUEST ONLY*
The items below are also covered if you request a Deep Clean. You may add any of these to your Basic clean for each visit or email us when one or two may be desired. Please let us know ahead of schedule so we can allow for more time if needed.
• Doors and door frames · Oil wood furniture
• Kitchen & Bathroom cabinets · Dust table and chair legs
• Baseboards · Picture frames
• Blinds (2” wood) · Light fixtures & Light switches
• Vacuum edges of carpet · Sliding glass doors
• Wipe down inside of fridge · Kitchen windows
• Pumice out toilet ring · Remove high cobwebs
Due to the specific requirements of each home and wishes of each homeowner, we ask that the clients provide all necessary cleaning products for the home. This ensures that we are using the correct products for the wide variety of surfaces (wood, slate, marble, tile, laminates, glass, shower doors, stainless steel, ect…) that your home may contain. Most of these products you probably already have. Please check through the list and pick up what may be missing for your first clean. We will leave notes or empty bottles on the counter when you are low or out of something to remind you to purchase more. We bring our own rags to clean your home.
Or we can provide all cleaning supplies...
• Degreaser such as 409 or CitraSolv for cleaning the kitchen
• Comet or Bon Ami for scrubbing white sinks and bathtubs
• Toilet bowl cleaner
• Glass Cleaner such as Windex or CitraClear
• Soap scum/hard water remover such as Tilex for shower walls, be sure it’s not the mildew remover (unless needed) because it is toxic to breathe in
· Antibacterial bathroom cleaner - NOT the aerosol
• Pine-Sol or Simple Green for cleaning bathroom/tile floors - this can also be diluted into a spray bottle and used as antibacterial bathroom cleaner, just be sure to mark the bottle
• Scratchy back sponges for scouring sinks and tubs
• Broom and mop, a flat head mop with washable covers are best for hardwood
· Stainless steel cleaner - we prefer the aerosol, Weiman’s is the best
· Pumice Stone for removing hard water stains in the toilet
· White Vinegar / Bona for cleaning hard wood floors
• Webster to reach high cobwebs
• Extra vacuum bags and vacuum belts
If you choose to supply “green” cleaning products for your home, the best brands are thieves household cleaner as well as most products purchased from Youngliving.com
Leave payment (cash or check )on each visit
we take Venmo
No payment / no service
Although we are able to get to any area any day of the week, we try and consolidate specific areas to save on time and effort, so we try to stick to the schedule below as much as possible. We will do our best to meet your scheduling requests and try to find a permanent day and time slot for you.
*Please call or text in your scheduling requests. We will always send a confirmation of received request.
It is challenging to fit all clients in to their desired day and time, so if you have any changes (are you going on vacation?) please send an email as soon as possible. This allows us time to plan ahead and make adjustments. With respect to our time and other clients’ schedules and requests, we have a 24-hour cancellation policy. You will be charged $25.00 for any late or non-notification as well as any lock out.
Feedback Forms and Gift Certificates
While happiness may be hard to measure, we encourage you to fill out our Feedback Form as often as you like to make it a bit easier for us. This is found on our website under the Contact Us tab. We also offer gift certificates, they are a great gift for a new mom, birthday gift or a friend that has family coming to visit.
Referrals for other cleaning services:
Opening the house for other service people (Second homeowners)
Opening / Closing the house for guests (turn up/down heat and water, ect..)
Running house errands / pet sit
Finally, we love notes. Please let us know how we are doing by dropping a note on the counter or giving me a call. Notes are also great to give specific cleaning instructions, let us know what area may have been overlooked, or suggest an “extra” if we have time. I appreciate all comments regarding service and hope to use them to improve how we can serve you.
Thank you for choosing Clean Team,
James and Pat Dew
Work (706) 706-338-1213